Exponent earned eight Anvil Awards from the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), the nation’s largest community for public relations professionals.
The Silver and Bronze Anvil Awards honor the “best of the best” in public relations campaigns and tactics. Exponent was one of only four agencies nationwide to receive at least five Silver Anvil finalists.
Exponent received Silver Anvil recognition for the following:
- Mom Wins Big with Burritos for El Monterey in the marketing consumer products, food category
- Finance and the Era of Content Marketing for Farm Credit Mid-America in the marketing business to business, services category
- Feeding the World – It Starts with an Acre for DuPont Crop Protection in the integrated communications – business to business category
The agency was also honored with Silver Anvil Awards of Excellence for the following work.
- Swim United: With Liberty and Flip Turns for All for USA Swimming in the integrated communications – associations category
- Thinking Beyond Farming for WinField United in the integrated communications – business to business category
The Bronze Anvils – honoring the best public relations tactics – were awarded in May. Exponent was recognized with a Bronze Anvil for:
- Print category for work on Farm Credit Mid-America’s Insights Reports in the newsletters category.
In addition, the agency earned Bronze Anvil Awards of Commendation for work in the following categories:
- Feature Stories, Building a New Way to Understand Modern Agriculture, for WinField United
- Magazines: External Audiences Primarily, C Magazine the Value-of Partnering With CHS, for CHS